Wednesday, March 11, 2009

First Post

Hi there. My name is Andy. If you are reading this, you probably already knew that, though.

I recently registered for an account on Twitter, on the suggestion of my friend Elliot, and decided a blog was also something I wanted. Once again, this decision was influenced by my friend Elliot, but I swear I am not trying to be him. Even though he is an excessively cool person.

Ultimately, the decision to get this was this: I like to talk about my favorite things. However, my favorite things are not my friends' favorite things, and I feel I am really boring to them most times we talk. So, this blog will be for me to talk about my favorite things, to get it out of my system, and to therefore make my conversations with friends more interesting.

Also, I intend on making this a journal of sorts, and just writing about things that happen in my life. I like writing, but I feel school is making me bad at it, because I don't do things well when they are forced. So, this is my outlet.

I will also probably eventually post song lyrics and poems here, hopefully with matching mp3's!

That's all for now.
andy.

PS: The title of this blog is a line from my absolute favorite song by my absolute favorite band, "Osidius the Emphatic" by Pomegranates. This song has incredible meaning to me, and this line in particular, but I'm sure I'll talk about in a future post. For now, though, farewell.

No comments:

Post a Comment